Sauna blanket Infrared
- Relieves muscle soreness and joint pain
- Reduces stress, promotes calm and helps improve sleep
- Helps with cleansing and gentle detoxification
- Incl. bag
- Incl. remote
- Temperature up to 80 degrees
- 2 zones
- Low electromagnetic field values
Infrared sauna blanket from Optima Sport
Reduced stress and better sleep
The infrared heat from the sauna blanket helps calm your body and reduce the stress hormone, cortisol. If you have problems with sleep, you can use the blanket just before you go to bed.
Sauna blanket for recovery
If you want a faster recovery, a sauna blanket can be an option. Some studies indicate that a sauna blanket can help with a faster recovery, by reducing muscle damage and fatigue.
A sauna blanket can help you with pain relief. Studies indicate that infrared waves create a natural healing process, increase blood flow and help with cell regeneration.
Optima Sport's Sauna blanket uses infrared heat and can heat up to 80 degrees. The sauna blanket helps, among other things, stimulate blood circulation, helps increase fat burning and cleanse the body of toxins (waste substances) that are then released via urine and sweat. In addition, the blanket can relieve muscle tension and pain, strengthen the immune system and create a general feeling of well-being.
You can set the time for up to 60 minutes and adjust the temperature up to 80 degrees.
The sauna blanket comes in a traveling bag and with wireless remote control. The sauna mat is available in black and in two sizes (180x160 cm and 200x200 cm). The blanket is closed with a YKK zipper. The blanket also has low electronic radiation (Electric Magnetic Fields).
Get started on your body cleansing
Sweat is one of the body's natural ways of detoxifying the body. The heat you experience in the sauna blanket will strengthen the cleansing process.
The infrared waves from the sauna blanket help you increase your metabolism. The heat in the blanket will help increase your blood circulation which in turn will help you burn calories.
Relaxation and well-being
If you need relaxation, a sauna blanket is something for you. The infrared heat helps your body to release feel-good hormones such as dopamine and serotonin. This will result in a feeling of euphoria, increased energy, and deep relaxation.
User manual - How to use your sauna blanket
- Roll out the blanket
- Connect the two wires to the machine, one to each of the two "output" ports
- Lie down in the blanket and zip it
- Set the temperature. We recommend a maximum of 65 degrees
- Switch on the blanket on the machine or the remote
- Regulate heat and time either on the machine or the remote control
- Turn off the machine when you are finished using it
- Wipe the sweat off the blanket
We recommend starting out with using the Optima Sauna Blanket for up to 30 minutes and then increasing the time spent in the blanket over a number of sessions.
- We recommend using a cotton sheet or cotton underwear to absorb sweat during the treatment
- The IR blanket must be used in a dry room. Never use the blanket in a bathroom or any other place where the blanket is at risk of getting wet
- Stop the treatment if you feel discomfort, nausea, or the like
The sauna blanket must NOT be used if
- You are in a room that is wet - never in a bathroom!
- You have lotion/moisturizer on your body or if your skin is otherwise moist
- You have consumed alcohol
- You have a pacemaker
- You have heart problems
- You have open wounds
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are under 18 years old
If you are in doubt, always ask a medical professional for advice.
Other possible positive effects of a sauna blanket
- Menstrual pains
- Increase in blood circulation
- Makes your muscles relax
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Relieves stress
- The sauna blanket is 220V.
- The sauna blanket uses 650 watts (0.65 kWh).
- Produced in high-quality PU leather.
- The blanket has an internal breathable membrane.
- The heating elements are insulated horizontally and pose no harm to the body
- 3v-2025 Battery for remote control (must be provided by yourself).